Sunday, September 20, 2009

For Sale - Sprint ST 1050

Well I've finally took the plunge and bought the bike I've been yearning for since I first took one for a demo ride last year. So, the Sprint's up for sale. I've always traded in on new bikes before but this time thought I'd have a go at selling the Sprint myself. I've listed on bikesales.com.au but thought I'd take advantage of this blog as well.

So here are some details in case anyone browsing this blog just happens to know of some lucky person that want's to be the new proud owner of this beautiful bike. Also, if I sell to someone that tells me they got a referral from someone reading this blog then I'll make sure a commission goes to the blog reader!

Here's some details:

Colour: Caspian Blue
Year: 2005
Kms: 34,000

Excellent condition bike that has always been garaged and dust covered.
Great bike for sports or touring Carbon Fibre Hugger/Chain Guard, Tail Tidy, Scotchcal paint protection film on high contact areas and fairing leading edge.
Full service history with 2 new Michelin Pilot Power 2CT tyres and brand new chain & sprockets
Comes with all original parts and full workshop manual on CD
Also have tank bag, throw-over bags and ventura rack & bag that I can negotiate with the bike or will sell separately if anyone's interested.

No comments: