Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Been a long cold Winter...

Well I gotta say I haven't been out on the road much recently - the term freeze the balls of a brass monkey comes to mind! But, we did get out for a quick ride last week-end even if it was just a short burn down the coast & back through Moriac & home - definitely looking forward to the warmer weather & a good week-end trip away - maybe Marysville or another trip up the Grampians.
Anyway, I was going through my computer at home looking for a few things & never finding anything but came across heaps of photos of many trips with Geelong RAT going back to 2002! Seems like it was yesterday.
Here's a few to jog your memory for those that still have a memory...









So, I hope some of those brought back memories - did for me, bloody hell we had some great times...

There's a meeting this Thursday night 28th August at The Max - might see you there - V-line permitting!

No comments: